New Rules Coach Rick offers Golf Programs and Golf Schools including:
- FREE Wednesday night Clinics held weekly on specific issues
- Get Golf Ready – Starter, Players & Baby Boomers
- Coaching Month – 8-hours a month, Coaching for College – Golf Video & Member Coaching
- 9-hole Playing Lesson or 30-minute Eval to get a Personal Improvement Plan
- Private Lesson Series – 1, 3, or 6 hrs at your convenience
FREE Wednesday night Clinics, provide quick hour group clinics to learn and improve techniques or fixes on specific areas of the game. These are held Saturdays each week all year. Topics include Perfect Putting, SureFire Short Game, Money Approach Shots, and Full Swing Fundamentals. Topics are pre planned but attendees decide what important points to highlight.
Get Golf Ready Programs, provides 4 x 90-minute lessons, each on different topics so the golfer can play on the course, keep up pace of play and have fun when playing with other experienced players. There are 4 major areas covered including – Perfect Putting, SureFire Short Game, Money Approach Shots, Full Swing Fundamentals, and On Course conditions and Recovery. Get Golf Ready is a great way to start golf for a low entry fee to see if you like it! This group instruction is held once a week allowing for time to practice the skills that build on each prior lesson.
Player Coaching Month, provides you the opportunity to put into play the technique & compete practice concepts into your game according to the Playing Lesson, Lesson Series, or Golf School discoveries you’ve made and need to get consistent. Player Coaching Practice is THE most efficient and effective method to build & turn lasting skills into positive habits, that hold up under pressure in course conditions. These are Coach supported 2-hour sessions held over 1 or 3 months.
Coaching for College, provides you a chance to get Ahead of the College Golf team curve with a Golf Highlights Video, Scholarship Package development and all the benefits of Player Coaching. Player Coaching is THE most efficient and effective method to build & turn lasting skills into positive habits, that hold up under pressure in course conditions. These are Coach supported 2-hour sessions held over 1 or 3 months.
Best Playing Lesson, provides 9-holes of play with the coach, to gather statistics and discover playing trends, along with swing videos to examine all the components of your game, to maintain your strengths and improve upon your weaknesses, captured in your own Personal Improvement Plan.
Private Coaching Series, provides private instruction on all the techniques to fix or develop in specific areas of the game. 1 hour, 3 hour or 6 hour series includes on-course play is scheduled at your convenience, at your own pace. We cover all the skills and focus on improving weaknesses.
- New Rules 1-day Golf School – Learn Tour Pros Skills that you can play & Keep Your Unique Style!
- Red Zone 1-day Golf School – Guaranteed improved short game testing & skills to Reach Your Potential!
New Rules 1-day Golf School, is a one day golf school held selected Sunday includes 9 hours; instruction in the AM, lunch and a 9 hole Playing lesson in the PM. Optionally you can finish the back 9 on your own. You get instruction, books, golf swing videos and more in the New Rules Golf School. Get on the waiting list!
- PerfectPutting: Salsa setup, Putter fitting, Face angle skills, Personal Stimpmeter Distance control. and simple Green Reading technology.
- SureFire Short Game: Sidehill setup, Solid Contact, Chipping Choice, Line and Distance control, Pitching to run the ball like a putt.
- Money Approach shots: Equipment, distance control, swing Line and Distance control, and Target Awareness to stick it at the pin.
- Full Swing Fundamentals: all the shots with all the clubs using 7 Essential Skills to get repeatable consistent shots that play on course.
Everyone walks away a better golfer with the skills of a tour pro While Keeping Your Unique Style, Guaranteed. Improve you swing and get more distance or you get a 9-hole 2 hour playing lesson for free!
Red Zone 1-day Golf School, focuses on the “Red Zone” withing 100 yards of the pin. This one day golf school Provides 9 hours; instruction and testing in the AM, lunch and a 9 hole Playing lesson in the PM. Optionally you can finish the back 9 on your own. You get instruction, books, golf swing videos and more in the Red Zone Golf School. Attendees qualify for the Red Zone Challenge annual event to win great prizes and a chance to compete nationally.
- Short & Long Putts: testing, Salsa setup, Face angle skills, Distance control skills. simple Green Reading technology skills & more testing.
- Chipping: testing, Salsa setup, Solid Contact, Face angle control, Swing plane, Chipping choice and more testing.
- Pitching: testing, Salsa setup, Solid Contact, Face angle, swing plane, Distance control and more testing.
- Bunkers: testing, Salsa setup, Divot control, Face angle, swing plane, distance control and more testing.
- Distance Wedges: testing, Salsa setup, Solid Contact, Face angle, swing plane, Distance control, Target Awareness and more testing.
Guaranteed to lower your Short Game Handicap by 8 strokes, or you get an additional 9-hole 2 hour playing lesson for free!
See the Schedule page for the general schedule of events except for holiday and special volunteer events by the coaches.
And I can always be reached at (510) 917-6442 or RickPGApro@gmail.com.
Best yet – I do answer my phone…
See all our programs for Juniors, Adult & Baby Boomers of all Skill Levels,
Register and make an Easy-Pay at http://newrulescoachrick.pwcstores.com/
Thanks for your time & effort…
P.S. Leave a comment and we’ll get back to you with additional information on the success of New Rules Golf Instruction.
Golf is one of the most popular sports in the world. WHY? It’s a fun game that takes great skill to master. Whether you are an experienced golfer or just starting out, everyone needs the right kind of help now and then. Here at The Personal Golf Coach & New Rules Coach Rick, we are professional golf instructors & coaches who are dedicated to helping you perfect your game or learn the basic of how to play, On the Golf Course, Where It Matters!
Our golf lessons and programs are the best way for you to enhance your skill of playing golf. Even if you just have a love for the game or want to challenge yourself, we give you golf tips, to perfect your game and show you new techniques that change short term tips into long term habits. All of our instructors are certified to teach golf instruction and coaching. We are passionate about the game of golf and truly enjoy sharing this with each one of our clients. We work with your ability by Keeping Your Unique Style; we do not want let you feel discouraged, as with “Old School” instruction because we are here to help you with New Rules skills.
Some of the services we provide are the 7 Essential Golf Skills that transform your ball contact for those pure shots, how to use your golf chipping to build a mini-swing, using your golf swing analysis to get the biggest bang for your buck, and how to address & correct general golf swing myths with a mental toughness approach that is good for a repeatable golf game. Do you want that pure, perfect shot more often? Get golf’s most important lesson from us, guaranteed to improve your ball contact.
Our golf training is a fun learning experience. The last thing our clients need is someone who criticizes their swing in a negative way. Our golf coaches are here for you whenever you feel the need for a lesson or support of any kind. Our goal is to have fun while improving your swing, making you more skillful while keeping your Unique Style. After all the Hall of Fame is filled with Unique golf swing styles!
Thank you for visiting the Personal Golf Coach website. Please feel free to contact us today to join one of our programs. Your success is our top priority. Take advantage of our fun and worthwhile golf lessons & coaching. Please browse through our website for additional information on our services. We look forward to hearing from you and helping you to learn more about the world of golf.
Cheers … Coach Rick