Secret sub4242scriptionDE on SureFire Short Game
Firstly, Thanks for signing up for the Secret subscription.
Next we’re going to talk about SureFire Short Game – Chipping. Topics include:
- One Chip Wonder time to decide if it’s one club or one swing
- Side Hill Setup is overlooked and the destroyer of good chipping
- Standard Chips vs. Hip Turn Chips and when to use which
- Chipping is all about the goal we set so why sell yourself short?
- How to get the right Chip line and distance control for Chip-Ins
Next we’re going to talk about SureFire Short Game – Pitching. Topics include:
- The Pitching tool and how to use it when
- Is it a Pitch or a Chip? what tou think is right
- Side Hill Setup that’s overlooked and destroys good pitching
- Pitching goals are Red light, Yellow light and Green light zones
- Pitching control of the line as an amateur or as a tour pro
- Pitching distance control for those tap in putts
Look for more articles, videos and audios each week. Yes, even though it’s a monthly subscription, I’ll provide you weekly updates on various topics weekly, so you can try them out, provide feedback & get your questions answered so you add these skills to your golf toolkit for a better game.
We will provide more information, stories and bonuses to come. Each week we will be adding new Gems that help your golf Swing Mechanics, Game / Shot Management, and Mental / Emotional Controls so that you can play Your Best Golf, On the Course, Where It Matters!
Thanks for now, I’ll be seeing you from tee to green!
I’m coach Rick, The Personal Golf Coach & your New Rules Golf Coach in California. Look me up at www.ThePersonalGolfCoach.com, www.NewRuleCoachRick.com or visit me at www.BrentwoodsPGA.com.
And I can always be reached at (510) 917-6442 or RickPGApro@gmail.com. Best yet – I do answer my phone…
Thanks for your time & effort…